Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Farewell And Thank You.

When I first began this blog in 2010, I couldn’t imagine meeting a weekly demand. Surely I didn’t know enough to write so much, but web and social media advisors told me I must blog and at least weekly.

To my surprise, I have found something to say once weekly for almost a full six years. I’ve posted 360 essays, and with this one--the last one--361.

I’ve written about style, film, archetypes, literary merit, poetry, prose, and drama. Now and then, I’ve shared my own work.

For most of these posts, I’ve stolen time away from other creative pursuits, but I can no longer do so as time is too precious, the horizon too near. I must reserve what creative energies I have for other projects.


To those of you who read these essays, thank you.